Delver v1.06 - Pathfinding Fix Update
Hey everyone! We have a fresh batch of bug fixes and new engine features. A big thank you to our community engine contributors, players, testers, and modders! ♥
Q. Does this have any gameplay changes?
A. Yes! Monsters now properly navigate the level. Arrows no longer go right through monsters. And bombs now have a chance to be lit when they drop.
- Monsters pathing has been fixed and they will more intelligently navigate the level.
- Bombs have chance to spawn lit. There was a bug that prevented this from happening.
- Fix arrows passing through enemies when enemies are close to a wall.
- Broken shaders will now show as magenta.
- Cleaned up JSON of data files.
- Fix npc/group entities not showing correctly in levels generated in editor.
- Adding missing translation strings.
- Fixing sprite scales when using scaled atlases.
- Attached entities show correctly in editor.
- Fixed cases where monsters with custom projectiles could shoot themselves.
- Fix for not being able to select water surfaces in the editor.
- Editor defaults to `.bin` extension when saving.
- Editor hides selection outline when out-of-bounds.
- Emissive shader emission driven correctly by alpha channel.
- Pasting in editor places entity on floor.
- Editor right click menu will close when it loses focus.
- Fixed animated vertex shader for Mac.
- Fixed crash when no texture atlas can be loaded.
- Editor can now generate levels from custom mod levels.
- Items can be marked as pickup items and will behave like traditional FPS pickups.
- Editor live reload now watches subdirectories.
- Made halo configurable for MagicMissileProjectile.
- Added an animation action that can spawn projectiles.
- Put monsters in the right-click Entities menu for placement and visualization.
- Editor supports copy + paste of plain text JSON.
- Tile elevators.
- Breakable entities can now be marked as pushable.
- Physics force area entity.
- Text entity re-written to support unicode.
- Text entities can be triggered.
- Entites are now rotated with ctrl + left/right arrow key.
- Editor load legacy map formats are now behind a toggle.
- Editor camera can now be panned with shift + right click.
If you want to join in on the fun, join us on the Priority Interrupt Discord server.